Effective Date: June 18, 2019
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Information that we collect from parents. If you are a parent, when you visit our website or use our Services, we may collect and store information about you or your child that you provide to us, including your name, address, billing address, email address, phone number, credit card information, family biographical information, social media handles and any additional information required by providers and state licensing authorities. In addition, we may collect and store information about your children that you provide to us, including their age, birthday, name, gender, photo, forms required by each state for licensed daycares and/or preschools, relationships with caregivers, medical history, immunization records, medical contacts (doctors and dentists), insurance information, medical and developmental history, daily routine, personality assessment, prescribed medication, special devices used, information about special problems, fears, and/or needs, plan for care when the child is ill, and the names and phone numbers of persons authorized to take child from the provider facility.
- Information that we collect from providers. If you are a provider, when you visit our website or use our Services, we may collect and store information about your facility, including the facility name, license number, address, facility email address, phone number, website, rates, child/staff ratio, age range of children that the facility accepts, hours of operation, minimum service period, general information about the facility (such as languages spoken, teaching philosophy, meals provided), daily schedule, policies, things for parents to bring, photographs of the facility, child care openings, and links to the provider’s Yelp page and other social media pages. In addition, if you are a provider representative, we may collect and store information about you, including your name, your email address and your phone number.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not disseminate or disclose any personally identifiable information without your express written consent, except as set forth below.
- Parents. We will share personally-identifiable information about you or your child with providers.
- Providers. We will publish your information on our website and/or mobile application. We will share your information with parents.
- Advertisers. We will never sell or publish your personally identifiable information or that of your children.
- Partners. We will have access to all information you provide. We may share statistical and other non-personally identifiable information with our partners, third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf. We will provide your credit card information to our credit card processor Stripe.
- Statistical Information. We may collect and store non personally-identifiable information regarding your usage of our website and/or mobile application, the website or websites you were visiting before or when you visited our website, your IP address, technical reports, and any other non-identifiable, statistical information.
- Business Transfers. We may share your non-personally-identifiable information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
- Protection of Us and Others. We may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, our users, or others.
- With Your Consent: We may share your information in other circumstances with your prior written consent.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We will store your information internally using industry-standard secure storage technologies. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons or hardware or software failure.
HOW MAY WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU?
DO NOT TRACK
We currently do not participate in any "Do Not Track" frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your information. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website.
“Cookies” are small data file identifiers that are transferred to your computer or mobile web browser that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and transfer information about you and your use of our Services. For example, cookies that we use tell us how many times you have visited our website, your search preferences, and which links you have clicked on. We use “persistent” cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Services. We also use “session ID” cookies to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session ID cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from a Service and close your browser. Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. Also, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Website may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed.
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to [email protected]
SERVICES NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN
The Services are not directed to children under 18 and children under 18 are not permitted to use our Services. The Services are designed for parents to find child care facilities for their minor children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us. If you are a parent and you become aware that your child has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at [email protected] Moreover, if we become aware that we have collected personal information (as defined by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as practicable.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Effective Date: June 18, 2019