***Newly opened! Spanish immersion daycare. ***
~Welcome to Bambi Day Care~
We just opened our doors, so we're welcoming children of all ages. With 22 years of experience as a school teacher and, recently, a teacher at another daycare, Maria shines with pride, having taught young kids how to write their names, count, and develop into little people that are ready for school.
Maria has a degree in Education from the National Autonomous University of Mexico, a highly ranked global university according to the US World and News report. She is also certified in CPR and first aid. She has completed numerous trainings for caring for children with asthma to teaching young children through play.
You're welcome to come visit Bambi Day Care!
Explore our space through our videos too:
Children 2 months to 24 months (i.e. their 2nd birthday hasn't passed yet).
Full day rate: $88
Full week: $440
Children 2 years to 5 years old
Full day rate: $80
Full day rate: $400
Other Special Rates:
Weekend care: $100/day for all ages.
Also available for date nights.
Contact Maria to arrange care for date-nights and a full week of care. Click "Contact Provider" on this profile to contact Maria.
7:30 - 8:30 Children arrive.
8:45 - 9:15 Breakfast.
9:15 - 9:30 Potty time.
9:30 - 10:00 Circle time (music and language).
10:00 - 10:20 Motor coordination exercises.
10:20 - 10:59 Activity.
11:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Snack.
11:15 - 12:15 Outdoor games.
12:15 - 12:30 Prepare for lunch and listen to stories.
12:30 - 13:00 Lunch.
13:00 - 13:15 Change of diaper or sphincter control.
13:15 - 15:00 Nap time.
15:00 -15: 15 Potty time.
15:15 - 15:30 Snack.
15:30 - 16:30 Outdoor play.
16:30 - 17:00 Play and get ready to go home.
17:00 -17: 30 Pick-up time.
Activities: Colors, geometric shapes, cooking, art, letters, numbers. Activities will be tailored to children’s age.
Note: Children will be drinking water throughout the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discipline and Care Policies
My daycare will use the following methods to guide the child rather than discipline:
• Time will be used to think and the child will be helped to learn to reflect on their behavior (being analytical).
• Children will be taught to recognize what is right or wrong, asking for an apology to the partner with whom the conflict occurred.
• You will be taught to recognize your achievements and those of your friends, to reinforce your self-esteem.
• Respect yourself and your friends.
• Treat friends as you like to be treated.
Things to Bring
- Immunization records (Admission Forms - complete in Roovillage profile)
- Diapers (Wipes provided)
- Change of clothes
- Meals and snacks are provided by Bambi Day Care.